Kinship, Compassion, Hope
New participants are accepted for who they are as individuals, without judgment of any kind.
Through mentorship and individualized programs based on compassion, love and caring, participants develop confidence in their own abilities and create a plan to move forward.
- Recovery and Housing Transition Planning
- One on one support and connection to resources
- On-Site Weekly Addictions Recovery
- Group (AA based)
- On-Site Life Skills Training
- Hands on job training opportunities
- Weekly Anger Management Group
- Weekly Stress Management and Mental Wellness Group
- Art Program and Recreational Activities
- Weekly Support Group
- Spiritual Support and connection to Faith or Cultural Community
- Outings into Community